Designed to measure and control the indoor temperature. The thermostat expands the application range of the JABLOTRON 100+ system in the domain of home automation with simple zone control.
JA-150TP Wireless indoor thermostat
For switching the heating, standard control panel programmable outputs are used.
In a building, up to 16 thermostats can be installed that can control up to 16 independent circuits. The product is a component of the JABLOTRON 100+ system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.
- Full integration in My JABLOTRON = information on the current status and remote control of the thermostat
- Automatic switch-over to the economy temperature on setting the premises
- Weekly schedule mode
- Possibility to enter the manual temperature setting mode
- Possibility to switch off if only a minimum temperature should be maintained in the building
- Heating suppression if a window is open
- Report in the case of overheating or freezing
- Easy control by dial
- Temperature history graph
|2 AA alkaline batteries (LR6) 1.5 V 2400 mAh
Warning: Batteries are not included in the product package.
|Typical service life
|868.1 MHz, JABLOTRON protocol
|approx. 300 m (free terrain)
|Recommended installation height
|1.5 m above floor level
|Operating temperature range
|-10 to +70 °C
|Measurement accuracy in the range of operating temperatures
|It also meets the requirements of
|EN 50130-4, EN 55022
|66 x 90 x 22 mm