The Gsm Telular has the function of choosing the route automatically.
When you dial out from the device, it will check the prefix number. You just need to preset it in the unit, then it will call out through GSM/PSTN according to the presetting rules. Also, both GSM and PSTN support call-in.
When you are in calls through GSM line, if another call arrives at PSTN, the caller will hear busy tone, and vice versa.
If you don’t connect the PSTN line, it will dial out from your mobile SIM without distinguishing at high cost.
If the SIM card is not in its positon or GSM network is no signal ,it will dial out from PSTN line.
- Strong signal
- IMEI changeable
- Backup lithium-ion battery
- SIM Card supported(1.8V,3V)
- Supports DTMF 2’nd dialing out
- Locking PIN / network (optional)7)Hides subscriber ID (been sent out)
- Connects Alarm systems for security use
- Provides reversal polarity signal for metering
- Compatible to most telephones, PBX and VoIP gateways
- Provides optimized circuit connecting the exchange device for Extension
- Auto-select economic route(Low-cost routing LCR function)
- When GSM is unavailable, calls will be forced to dial out from PSTN.
- When not connecting to PSTN line, GSM will provide the forced dial-out function.
- Routing between PSTN and GSM
- ACR Dialler (Automatic Call Routing)
- Answering a GSM Phone Call by Normal Telepohone
- Call Diverter (Follow Me)When users are out of the home or office, they can set the number where they are. If anybody calls them from the landline PSTN number, the unit will forward this call to the number through the mobile phone. It also works in opposite direction.
- Transit between PSTN and GSM Network
- Use GSM as a PSTN Line
- calling time limit